WMC Shipping offers a broad range of domestic and international sea freight shipping services, for all types of cargo. Whether you need Less Than Container Load (LCL) or Full Container Load (FCL) shipping, project freight, dry or refrigerated, we have the service experience and expertise to securely deliver your goods on time and to budget.
As an independent freight company we've championed bulk pre-set sea freight contracts with all major shipping lines, ensuring service reliability and consistency at the lowest possible price. Submit a free quote request today, or contact us to find out more.
List Of Services
Summary of sea freight services Champion Freight provides:
- Less Than Container Load (LCL) and Full Container Load (FCL) Shipments
- Dry and Reefer Containerised Freight
- Cargo Packing
- Freight Consolidation Services
- Domestic & International Shipping
- Shipping Insurance
- Door to Door or Port to Port Delivery
- Hazardous Goods
- Oversized, Bulk and Project Freight
- Import & Export Documentation Including Customs Clearances
- Charter Shipping Services
- Online Shipping Schedules Updated Weekly
- Specialised Timber Shipping Imports & Exports
Need weights and measurements for common sea freight containers? Please refer to our shipping container specifications guide for full details.
Sea Freight Schedules
View the latest domestic and international sea freight schedules shipping to Australia, Asia, Europe, North America and New Zealand. Other destinations are available on request.
How Long To Ship?
Find estimated port to port sea freight transit times for domestic and international shipments. Contains contrasting voyage durations based on popular carrier schedules and charter vessels sailing a direct shipping route.
Shipping A Vehicle?
Shipping a car, motorbike, bus, truck or other vehicle overseas can be a daunting process if tackled alone. Take a look at our 8 things to know before shipping a vehicle abroad for a valuable checklist and guide to help you get started.